What is Carbon Monoxide?
Carbon Monoxide is a colorless, odorless and tasteless gas that is toxic to humans in quantities above 70 parts per million. Carbon monoxide is produced from incomplete combustion, meaning burning fuel with not enough oxygen in the environment. Common sources of carbon monoxide are malfunctioning appliances that burn fuel such as furnaces, water heaters or room heaters. Other sources include portable generators, fireplaces and cars. According to The Center for Disease Control 170 people die from CO poisoning every year.
- 10 year sensor life
- 10 year battery life
- 85 decibel siren
- Tamper Protected
- Alerts for alarm, low battery and tamper
- Easy Installation with Innovates Magnetic Mounting
- 2GIG CO Detector
- Innovate Circular Wall or Ceiling Magnetic Mount